A manufacturer of vegetable oils and food additives in Bulgaria
“Bio Oils Kolev & Co” Ltd is a competitive, high-tech, innovative company established in 2014 for the production of organic food and nutritional supplements based on integrated new non-waste processing technology.
Currently “Bio Oils Kolev & Co” Ltd has:
- A team of highly qualified management, engineering and scientific staff
- Experimental production site allowing real testing of technological processes, innovations and developments
- Repair base providing 24-hour support for the entire technological process
- Fully automated technological and production processes
- Installation with a capacity of 200 MT/year for the pre-treatment and extraction of vegetable oils
- Warehouse for 2000 kg. vegetable oils
- Warehouse for 10 MT expeller
- Warehouse for 10 MT seeds and nuts
- Installation for processing and extraction of essential oils and medicinal plants (oilseed rose, Tribulus terestris, sweet wormwood, etc.)
- Line for processing gluten-free flour (chickpeas, rice, spelled, etc.) consisting of 3 pcs. industrial stone mills of the Danish company “Skiold” and the subsequent processing in to final different pasta products
- The company has an active and annually controlled HACCP certificateissued on the …. from the …
Main activity of the named company “Bio Oils Kolev & Co” Ltd is carried out in the field of production, sale, R&D and management, on the one hand, the production and sell of natural vegetable oils for food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical purposes and products from the agricultural sector.
For the nutritional supplements the company is acting on the open market with the final clients under the registered mark “Message from the nature”.
The packaging process of the nutritional supplements is carried out in several enterprises with the necessary licenses for packaging of food additives as:
“RAMKOFARM”, Bulgaria, Sofia
- 5000 pcs. packs / month, http://ramcopharm.bg/index.php/en/
- 10,000-15,000 units / month, http://phytopharma.eu/
“Goerlich Pharma International”,Germany
- up to 100,000 units / month, http://www.goerlich-pharma.com/
Our next goal is to expand and update our existing production line of cold-pressed vegetable oils used for nutritional and cosmetic purposes, as well as the nutritional supplements used for the prevention of many diseases and as part of a healthy and nutritious diet. The main focus is on the purchase and commissioning of innovative Freon 134a extraction technology for the active ingredients and substances of plant origin, as well as their subsequent packaging in capsule and tablet form.
To achieve the result for grow of the production capacity as well as the annual turn over of the company, there is a need of financing of the prepared investment project (attracting a strategic partner or lending from private investors) and a capital at the amount of EUR 1.2 million.
Funding needs in the coming operational years will be fully covered by the company's capacity if growth remains within the forecast scenario, according the attached business plan.